Travel Insurance

Multi-trip and single-trip coverage for every travel destination

Comprehensive travel insurance for worry-free travels

Do you really need travel insurance? The Ontario health plan covers your injuries regardless of what country you’re in, but it might not cover all your hospitalization and evacuation costs. As stated on the OHIP website, when travelling outside Canada, OHIP will pay $200 CDN a day for inpatient services, and $400 CDN for hospital services.

Travel insurance fills that void at a very reasonable cost, and you can get extra coverage for baggage loss and trip cancellation or interruption. Call a CHAT Insurance broker to get an instant quote. Our brokers will guide you through the different travel insurance to select the best one for you and answer any questions you may have.

Why you should get travel insurance with CHAT

A CHAT Insurance broker will see if you already have travel coverage, and explain if it should be increased for maximum efficiency. We will also make sure that you coverage is extended to other travelling family members.

  1. We will help you save money by selecting the most advantageous coverage at the best available price.
  2. We will walk you through the most useful optional coverage options (baggage loss and trip cancellation) to see which ones you need.
  3. We will make sure that your pre-existing conditions and travel plans don’t interfere with your coverage.

If you have any questions about travel insurance or if you would like to receive a FREE estimate, call one of our brokers at (905) 415-1188.


Get Travel Insurance Quotes


    Our Insurance Partners

    Aviva Logo
    CAA logo
    Coachman logo
    Echelon logo
    economical logo
    Gore Mutual logo
    Intact Insurance logo
    Jevco Insurance logo
    Max Insurance logo
    Pafco Insurance logo
    Pembridge Insurance logo
    SGI Insurance logo
    Travelers Essential
    Travelers Insurance logo
    Unica Insurance logo
    Wawanesa Insurance logo